- Pre-conception check ups and advice for men and women
- Fertility advice and assessment for men and women
- Pregnancy planning
- Antenatal care
- Postnatal care for mothers and babies
- Mother and Baby Clinic, a specialised service for breast feeding problems and early infancy problems such as colic, reflux or irritability
- Many of the GPs at Adelaide Health Care provide antenatal shared care with public hospitals.
The Mother Baby Clinic
The Mother Baby Clinic offers appointments with Dr Moira McCaul who provides specialised care for mothers and babies who are experiencing breastfeeding difficulties or early infancy problems such as colic, reflux, sleep issues, poor weight gain or irritability.
The Mother Baby Clinic offers you and your baby a detailed assessment, evidence based advice and a treatment plan.
The Mother Baby Clinic appointments are available on Wednesdays.
As these appointments are longer than standard general practice consults it is essential that you ask for a Mother Baby Clinic appointment when making your booking.