We will help you with your children's health to get them off to the best start possible. At Adelaide Health Care we understand babies and children can become unwell very quickly. If your child is acutely unwell and is a patient of the Practice they will be seen that day.
For online resources click here.
- Postnatal health check for babies
- Mother and Baby Clinic for breast feeding problems and early infancy issues
- Childhood Immunisation
- Advice on weaning and first foods
- Allergy assessment and advice
- Regular health and developmental check ups
- 3 to 4 year old health check
- Acute services for infectious disease and other illnesses
- Chronic Disease Management for children with chronic diseases such as asthma, allergic disease, coeliac disease, arthritis and other chronic diseases
- Mental Health assessment, care plans and referrals for children with issues such as developmental delay, ADHD, sleep disorders, anxiety, neurosensory problems or suspected Autism Spectrum Disorders.