As of July 2019
|Description of Consult||Item Number||Private Fee||Medicare |
|Gap (patient out |
of pocket cost)
|Lung Function Test||11506||$44.45||$17.80||$26.65|
Standard Wound Care
IV Iron Treatment
Please refer to IV Iron Treatment information page for more details including costs
Please refer to Intrauterine Device Patient Information (IUD) information page for more details including costs
Please refer to the Allergy Clinic information page for more details including costs
This Practice prides itself on providing high quality care and as a result there may be additional costs for the following:
- Treatment room fee for clinical procedures
- Brief treatment room nurse appointments
- Wound care products and other consumable items
Specific administrative requests
For more details please discuss with Reception Staff or your Doctor
Non-attendance & late cancellation fees
A non-attendance fee will apply if you do not provide at least four hours' notice of your cancellation, and this fee will need to be paid prior to next seeing a doctor.
Wanting to transfer your medical file?
To transfer your medical record from a previous clinic to Adelaide Health Care, please fill out and sign this form. Once completed and signed by the patient, it can either be posted, faxed or dropped off to reception at Adelaide Health Care to commence the process. Alternatively, you can send the form directly to your former Practice.If you have moved to a new Practice and require your notes to be transferred from Adelaide Health Care, please contact your new Practice to sign an authority form. At Adelaide Health Care we can print a health summary for you at no cost, however if you require your complete medical record to be transferred, there will be a fee of $25 to cover our administration costs for this process.
- Full payment of the private fee is expected at the end of the consultation, after which you will then receive your Medicare rebate.
- All patients 18 years of age and under, and 70 years of age and over, with a Health Care Card will be bulk billed.
- All patients between the ages of 19 and 69 years of age with a Health Care Card will have a 25% discount applied to private billing for medical services and some procedures.
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients with a health care card will be bulk billed.
- A non-attendance fee will apply if you do not provide at least four hours' notice of your cancellation, and this fee will need to be paid prior to next seeing a doctor.