Schedule of fees as at 1 July 2017
Description of Consult
Medicare Rebate Amount
Gap (patient out of pocket cost)
Please refer to Intrauterine Device Patient Information (IUD) information page for more details including costs
Lung Function Test
Standard Wound Care
$5 - $10
Please refer to the Allergy Clinic information page for more details including costs
This Practice prides itself on providing high quality care and as a result there may be additional costs for the following:
- Treatment room fee for clinical procedures
- Brief treatment room nurse appointments
- Wound care products and other consumable items
- Specific administrative requests
For more details please discuss with reception staff or your doctor
- Full payment of the private fee is expected at the end of the consultation, after which you will then receive your medicare rebate.
- All patients under 18 years of age and over 70 years of age with a health care card will be bulk billed.
- All patients between the ages of 19 and 69 years of age with a health care card will be have a 25% discount applied to private billing for medical services and some procedures
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients with a health care card will be bulk billed.
- A non-attendance fee will apply if you do not provide four hours’ notice of your cancellation, and this fee will need to be paid prior to seeing a doctor.