Schedule of fees as at 1 July 2017
|Description of Consult||Item Number||Private Fee||Medicare Rebate Amount||Gap (patient out of pocket cost)|
|Brief consult |
|Standard consult |
|Long consult |
|Mirena Procedure||Please refer to Intrauterine Device Patient Information (IUD) information page for more details including costs|
|Lung Function Test||11506||$43.05||$17.50||$25.50|
|Standard Wound Care||-||$5 - $10|
- Full payment of the private fee is expected at the end of the consultation, after which you will then receive your medicare rebate.
- All patients under 18 years of age and over 70 years of age with a health care card will be bulk billed.
- All patients between the ages of 19 and 69 years of age with a health care card will be have a 25% discount applied to private billing for medical services and some procedures
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients with a health care card will be bulk billed.
- A non-attendance fee will apply if you do not provide four hours’ notice of your cancellation, and this fee will need to be paid prior to seeing a doctor.